Monday, October 1, 2012

Purpose

"Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide..." -Imagine Dragons

I have been having a very rough go these past several months... These past several weeks have been even worse.

I happened to check my email today and saw two emails that I wasn't expecting - one from a close friend of mine, and one from a fellow reader/blogger. Both of them wrote to me that they had missed my blogging and that they had been thinking about me.

Both of these emails made me think about why I originally started this blog. I wanted a place to write exactly what I was feeling, thinking, wondering, etc. without having to worry about being judged. A place where I could be myself. A place I could heal. A place where I could find the hope and will to survive and live. A place to encourage and lift others. A place to find myself. I could go on and on...

I want to thank both of you for reaching out to me - it was exactly what I needed today.


*Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment