Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I Miss You...

I miss her. I don't know where she is, I don't know what she looks like now, but I miss her. There is a huge part of me that is empty because of it. When I am alone, or feeling sad, I miss her. When someone asks me if I have any children, I miss her. When someone talks about their kids and says how great I would be when I have kids of my own, I miss her. She is such a huge part of my life that I can't share with anybody because of the way she came into this world. The violence and the abuse and the evil surrounding it all is forced to remain a secret, and yet all I want to do is shout from every part of myself that she is mine - that she is MY daughter. That I was robbed of my innocence, of my childhood, of my motherhood, of my daughters' life. Everyday I am overwhelmed with this sadness and loss and I don't know what to do about it.

I love you, always. I hope one day I will see you again.

💜Mom 

2 comments:

  1. It is difficult when you deal with something like this everyday. It is an overwhelming feeling but know that you are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you so much peace, Bee. There is someone I wasn't allowed to keep either, although the circumstance is somewhat different. I hope one day you'll see her again, too.

    ReplyDelete