Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hello, to the Old and the New!

I have been away from my blog for a few months now, very unexpectedly and unintentionally. I apologize and hope to start writing again much more frequently. I'm so happy to see that I have my same followers still reading and even more followers who have joined while I have been away! Welcome to all of you and I hope you have found at least a little bit of what you were searching for.

I'm currently working on a post to update everyone on what has been going on in my crazy life/world and will be posting it shortly. Thanks again to all of your comments, emails, tweets, messages, texts, etc over the past few months. You guys are amazing and a big part of my healing. I hope I am able to do the same for you too. See you all around :)


*Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment