I wrote out a whole detailed blog post of what has been going on but the more I wrote, the more I realized that I really didn't need all the details. So here are the main points...
1. I have found my true best friend (post). She is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me. She has not only accepted me and my alters, and gotten to know me and each of them individually, but has also played a significant part in my healing process these past few months.
2. Back in November, I had two very severe allergic reactions that put me in the hospital. Fast forward to February, I am still trying to recover from both of these reactions.
3. A very good friend of mine's 6 year old daughter passed away at the end of November. That same friend ended up in the hospital a week later and has been there since.
4. My new T has become very flaky and strange things seem to be happening with her. I see her about once every 3-4 weeks and I'm supposed to see her weekly.
5. I still love teaching and I have the best students this year. I have had the amazing opportunity to touch so many lives. These kids really look up to me because they can see that my life is different from most other people (my many allergies and pain is known throughout the school now because of my hospital stay back in Nov). They see that even though I have things going against me and preventing me from doing certain things, I still make the best out of what I can. And that drives me to stay positive for them.
It's good to be back :)