Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summertime - It's Been a Long Time

It's been a long time. So much has happened.

I moved. I have a second sister engaged. My job was changed three times without my consent. I've had 7 different roommates in the past three months. My health has changed, my family has changed. My life has seemed to spin out of control. Somehow I'm still here, holding on for dear life.

Blogger has also decided to change while I have been away, so it's going to take me some time to get used to things. Since I am on summer break (I love being a teacher!) I will have more time to write. I find myself on Twitter quite a bit now.

My best friend has been incredible. I have never had such an amazing constant in my real life that I could count on and trust so openly. She seems to just know exactly how to help me, even when I'm at a total loss. I am able to do the same for her and it has helped her in so many ways as well.

This post was kind of random, I apologize. I hope to write another very soon and to continually update. I've had computer issues the past few months and that has been my main reason for not being able to post and keep my blog updated. I hope all of you are well. I have been keeping up with your blogs through my phone, so that has been a blessing in my life.

See you soon,
Bee

1 comment:

  1. Bee, I'd been missing your posts but am glad you are hanging in there with all the changes. Hopefully things will settle down for you, and yes it is nice to have someone who is constant in your life.

    ReplyDelete