Sunday, October 16, 2011

Introducing My Alters

Fall and spring are typically very tough times of the year for both me and my alters, especially fall. I've noticed over the past few years that talking to our T is just not enough for us to express what is going on and we're often left feeling depressed and alone with no one else to talk to between sessions. I've been thinking of ways to fix this problem and the only thing I've come up with so far is sharing my blog with them. We've kind of done this in the past but now I want them to make themselves known and really express what's going on for them. I hope it will not only help them individually and all of us as a whole person but each of my readers as well and maybe even their alters.

I know some of you already share your blog with your alters so any ideas or tips or anything would be greatly appreciated!

Have a great week :)


*Bee

2 comments:

  1. that sounds like a great idea :)
    alice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider adding art therapist to your T or alternate with one experienced in allowing your alters to express themselves. the migraine symptoms can be helped.

    ReplyDelete