Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm Still Here, Somewhere...

My last post was written in anger, but this post will be written with the strength that I have received from the people around me this week.

This past week was the hardest week of my life. On Friday morning, I was wishing I had never been born.

I have lost almost 20 lbs in the past week and a half. Not good...

I haven't been able to eat or sleep. My stress and anxiety have been through the roof.

I did find out, however, that the raised anxiety and stress levels are from the new meds I was given. Thankfully I went off of them on Wednesday and they are slowly making their way out of my system.

I have had the honor to get to know a person over the past few months. Even though we've never met in person, I consider this person to be a very dear friend of mine. She has been so great these past few days during a time that I needed a friend the most. I want to thank her for being such a great person and for being there for me.

I wish I could write more but there is just too much. I am still struggling but I can now see a light at the end of this dark, long, and difficult tunnel.

This week will be good. This week I am going to make sure it is a good week.

Thank you to all who have left comments, who have emailed me, and texted me over this past week. It has helped so much.

*Bee

4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for new weeks and new starts! And I'm really glad you figured out the meds were creating so much trouble--that's not always easy to know. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are beginning to feel better, and that you found a new close friend.
    Lothlorien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your new week was better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had meds do that to me, but I got off of them within a half a week. Darn near drove me over the wall. Man, losing that much in a week is so dangerous. I am SO glad that you have had people around you to give you strength. Support is SO important.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete