Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm Back!

It has been quite a month.

I've moved.
My first 8-week student teaching placement ended.
I started my second 8-week student teaching placement.
I've been helping my twin sister, Brooke, plan her wedding.
I have been applying to several school districts around the state, hoping to find a job for January.
I found out that two of my best friends might be moving out of the state - one to UT, one to CO.
My sister Bri has a boyfriend.
My sister Renee has a boyfriend.
I've been able to work through several very disturbing and horrible memories.

I have been so extremely busy that I am glad I took the month off from blogging, even though I missed it terribly and there were so many times I wished to write down my thoughts and share them. But I stuck to my promise to not blog for a month and looking back, I know it was worth it. I am, however, very glad to be back!

*Bee

2 comments:

  1. {{{{{{Bee}}}}}}

    I kept checking here hoping that you would soon post that you are alright. I'm so glad you are. I bet you're a great teacher, too. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete