Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just One More Proof

My twin sister is getting married in 22 days...

I'm so happy for her and I'm so excited for her!
But at the same time I feel like a huge chunk of me is being ripped out much too quickly...

I've really grown to like my future brother-in-law (Bryan). He is a good match for her and such a great person. What cracks me up is how he tells us apart.

Brooke and I don't think we look alike but everyone else cannot tell us apart for the life of them. So Bryan has this system... When he happens upon one of us and he can't figure out who it is, he comes up to us and says a "command" (like "high-five!" or "knuckles!" or something similar) and he looks to see our facial expressions. If the facial expression is consistent, then it's Brooke. If it's not consistent, then it's me. Funny thing is, he doesn't know I have DID but this little test totally proves that I do!

I'm done rambling now...

2 comments: