Monday, December 6, 2010

Tough Times

I know I am not the only one who has a tough time with this time of year, but this year seems to be the worst of them all. I wish I was able to put in words how I am feeling, but it is too raw right now. Maybe, I'm hoping, I will be able to write about it soon.


Some good news...
I have 4 days left of student teaching!
I graduate from college next week!
I have gotten 3 job offers to teach so far!

Even in tough times, some positive is bound to leak through.

6 comments:

  1. :) This was so positive. You're right, positives can always be found :)

    btw- could I email you at thebeehive27@hotmail.com so you can read my blog ( i made it private- my parents found it.. ) I'd like to keep in contact :)

    <3
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas isn't my favorite holiday.
    I tend to focus on Frosty the Snowman
    instead of Santa. Yes, Christmas is
    a bit difficult. My birthday is the 21st
    and so it makes it dbl hard.

    :/ ((hug)) hold on. A new year is just
    around the corner. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa,
    Of course you can email me! I definitely want to keep reading your blog and stay in contact.

    Anonymous,
    Christmas isn't my favorite holiday either. September to December are the worst months for me, although I consider Thanksgiving to be my favorite holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the job offers!! Teaching jobs don't come easy these days. It must be nice to have that positive during such a difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A tough time, indeed. But CONGRATS! Wow, you're really on your way with the career side of your life. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today was probably your last day of
    student teaching. I'm so happy for
    you. I hope you celebrated somehow.

    Have you decided which (if any) of the
    3 jobs you will take?

    ((hug))

    ReplyDelete