Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My 100th Post!

This is my 100th post on this blog! I felt like I should do something, since it is the 100th and all...

So I have decided to put ten random facts about me (because 100 is an INSANE amount!).

#1 - I LOVE roller coasters. When I get my own place in the country, I want to design and build a roller coaster in my backyard.

#2 - I love math. Sudoku is a favorite, Rubik's cubes are fun, Hi-Q is amazing. I love doing math problems for fun and math puzzles. I am constantly doing equations in my head pretty much everywhere I go.

#3 - I have an identical twin sister. She does not have DID.

#4 - I have wanted to be a teacher ever since I was about 3 years old. I love doing schoolwork/homework. I love teaching and tutoring kids and classmates.

#5 - I am currently writing a book (actually several, but I'm focusing really hard on one right now). I'm a little nervous to get it published because I don't want people knowing I wrote it, but at the same time I do... It's tough.

#6 - I write my own music on the piano and the violin. I'm working on setting up a few appointments to record some of my favorites to make a CD or two, maybe more.

#7 - I love to go on road-trips by myself or with one other person. When I'm by myself, me and all my splits have a blast! I'm sure many of you know what I mean :)

#8 - I love to take pictures. I have only taken one photography class and it was during my freshman year of high school, so I'm not like amazing at it but I think I'm pretty good. I love to scrapbook and make photo albums too.

#9 - I have never broken a bone. Everyone who knows me thinks this is a miracle, because I am constantly getting hurt somehow. I always have at least one or more bruises on me at all times. (I have one on my arm right now from running into a wall corner. It hurt! Haha)

#10 - Gilmore Girl's is my all time favorite show ever! I have watched all the episodes at least 10 times each or more. I own all the seasons so I am always watching it.

Well that's a little more randomness about me! My next post will be my explanation of what happened last week with the new therapist (that I am NEVER going back to, by the way).

I hope you all are having a great week so far!

*Bee

1 comment:

  1. These are great things to share! I'm a big math geek too - it's so comforting to have something that has a Right Answer.

    ReplyDelete