Monday, March 8, 2010

Crowded

Sometimes I feel crowded in my mind. I am currently interning at a school for my education major. For the past couple of weeks, it feels like all my splits want to be out and participating. If you have ever had this happen, then you know how hard it is to see, think, and act normally. I understand that everyone wants to experience this, but it is so incredibly difficult. It is easier for me to have everyone take turns being 'out' but they don't always seem to go for that. And lately it seems like I cannot control anything they do.

For the most part, we all get along. They respect my wishes and we all work together to make things work better inside our mind. But there are always those days where it just doesn't seem to flow like it should. I don't know... Maybe I'm just thinking too much about it. Most of the time though it gets frustrating - especially when I have trouble seeing and concentrating when I really need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment