Monday, March 29, 2010

Tomorrow... Dreading It?

I'm kind of hesitant about tomorrow...

I start interning again because the kids will be back in school from spring break - but I don't think I'm ready to go back.

I start a new time for counseling/therapy and I don't know how I will do or how my splits will do.

My T wants to try something new with us tomorrow and I must admit, I am kind of freaking out about it.

I keep telling myself to take deep breath's and to let it all go... I will be fine and everything will work out. If I have a bad day, my T will be there at the end of it all to talk me through to a good place. Hopefully she won't get after me for hardly being 'out' this week... :/

Funny thing is, I'm actually in a pretty good mood right now! Weird? Yes...haha.

-Bee*

No comments:

Post a Comment