Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Update On My New Littles

All I can do is laugh at this point. Trying to get to know my two new splits has been quite the adventure and it has only been 24 hours!

Cily, the three year old, is blind. This causes some problems within because she can't see anything. The other splits are trying to get used to being with her almost all the time. They have set up a schedule of who is with her at which times and they rotate. But she is the cutest little thing. She hardly talks at all. She loves to give hugs. She thinks my 17 year old sister is "too loud". Overall, it has been a good experience so far.

Tuesday, the eight year old, has the exact opposite vision prescription as me. Apparently, she was co-conscious with me when I got up this morning. Our eyes could not focus at all and I kept falling over and getting really dizzy. But I couldn't help but laugh! She is very reserved, but smart. She knows her stuff! She tends to hang out with the older splits, and she reminds me of me when I was her age. She can carry on some pretty interesting conversations and she LOVES to doodle. I have been finding random doodles on almost all of my notes and notepads. It's kind of nice to have that little surprise :) I just hope it doesn't annoy me one day.

All in all, this experience has been really good so far. My splits have been working at making the new littles feel welcome and introducing them to things and showing them around. I really hope this continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment