Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Good Session

I was finally able to meet with my T this morning - and it was a GOOD session. I was actually able to talk! Before I knew it, two hours had gone by and it was time to go.

We were able to talk about my mom. One of my assignments this week is to talk to her about boundaries and what I need to do for myself to heal and to get better. My other assignment is trying to figure out how to tell my parents about my Grandma C. That will be even harder than talking to my mom about my boundaries...

So now I am sitting out home, trying to figure out when I can bring up either subject. Both are going to be so hard for me, but I keep telling myself that if I just do it then I will be better off. At least, I sure as h*** hope so.

Also during the session today, we discovered two new splits: Tuesday (8) and Cily (3) (pronounced "silly", and her full name is Cecilly). We don't know much more about them than that, but I will be trying to get to know them over the week and hopefully I will have some more to post about them! I guess that means we are up to 29 instead of 27... I am hoping and praying it doesn't cause any problems within, because I'm too sick to have to deal with more contention and such.

And I guess next week is the week we change to meeting at night. I think I am more okay with the idea now, even though it still bothers me a little. Something else to get used to I suppose. My T said we are going to have an "Oprah marathon", whatever that means... I'm not sure whether to be terrified or I don't know. I have done really good the past couple of weeks when we watch bits and pieces of the episode and then release what comes up, but I'm not sure about watching a huge chunk all at once. I guess we will just have to see how that goes.

I'm getting sleepy (hooray!) so I'm going to go to bed. Hopefully I will actually sleep tonight!

2 comments:

  1. hi bee, you can do it i am here rooting for you and praying for you. i can't wait to hear about your assignments and i am so glad you got to have time with your T. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That means a lot :)

    -Bee

    ReplyDelete