I am currently debating whether or not to post today. Obviously if you are reading this then I ended up posting after all.
Today was a little bit better. I managed to sleep for 45 minutes and it apparently did something good for me.
My whole body was completely swollen all day and I felt horrible. I told my mom to call the doctor and hopefully I will get in this Friday. If not, I will have to wait a while.
T finally e-mailed me back this morning. She's planning on seeing me Friday afternoon.
I am counting down the days until Friday.