Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Huge Blessing

I have been thinking lately about how lucky I was to find this DID blogging world. I came across it by complete accident and ever since then I have felt like I belong somewhere. Like someone else cares besides my T. Like I can express my true feelings for once without being mocked or misunderstood. This whole new world has been such a huge blessing to me.

So I just wanted to take the time to thank all of you who read my blog, leave me comments, e-mail me, have their own blog, follow me on twitter, etc. It has had such a huge impact on my life and I am so grateful for all of you!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready for a new week!


-Bee

4 comments:

  1. I speak personally when I say we are grateful for you. The comments you leave on my blog are wonderful and extremely helpful.

    Not only do you fit in with us, but we fit in with you. You understand us and that has been a blessing FOR US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I honestly appreciate learning from a younger point-of-view. I wish I had found the help I needed twenty years ago. Then I would be perfect and there would be rainbows and unicorns and strawberry sundae pops.....but I digress.

    I'm happy we found you, too.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found the on line community to be a huge support...a true blessing. I am glad that everyone is here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much you guys! That means a lot :)

    -Bee

    ReplyDelete