Saturday, May 1, 2010

Deep Cleaning

I woke up covered in hives. I'm not sure what the allergic reaction was. I kinda think one of the splits ate something that we are allergic to...if that is the case I think I know who that could be... She tends to get very upset or angry and then goes straight for the foods we are allergic to (which is basically everything, but still, she knows better).

I spent the majority of the day cleaning out my closet. This has been on my "to do" list for almost a year now. I pulled every box off the shelf and set them up side by side in my room and I went through each one. I found all kinds of stuff! Old school papers and projects, drawings, stuffed animals, old toys, journals, etc. I found so many things that I had done with my splits when I was younger. Now that I look at it and know it was me and my splits, it's funny to think that I didn't know about them at the time I was diagnosed with DID.

I found many things that I don't ever remember having or don't remember doing. Going through all of my things today just seemed to reaffirm that I do in deed have DID. There were times in the past few years where I would doubt it but today definitely cleared up any doubt!

My brain feels like it is on over-drive today. All my thoughts are going by so fast that I can't type them out at the same speed. So if this post isn't making much sense, that is probably why!

I still haven't slept in almost 4 weeks. I'm not sure how much longer I can go before we finally crash and sleep. I am hoping it is soon because I am soooo tired!


-Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment