Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sleeping Issues

As I posted a couple of days ago, my T wants us to try to sleep all at the same time at night. Well, we tried it on Tuesday night...

Wednesday my brain was on overdrive ALL DAY LONG. OH. MY. GOSH. Talk about CRAZY!

I could not sit still for the life of me. I was constantly moving. I got nothing done. My stress levels rose so high I thought I was going to be ill. I couldn't focus on anything. I was talking a mile a minute. My splits were going crazy because we had so much energy. It was NOT GOOD.

So I am NEVER going to have us all sleep at the same time again. Ever.

Now I'm not quite sure what to do. I wish I kept track of what we did differently on those rare nights I would actually get a good night sleep, but it has been so long that I can't even remember. I guess we will just have to keep experimenting.

But after my experience yesterday, I don't want to try anything for a few days. I can't be on overdrive like that or else one of my splits becomes suicidal. Weird, I know. I figured this out a few years ago when one of my doctors put me on a new medication (can't remember the name of it...) but it was h*ll for the fourteen hours it was in my system. Everything we saw or thought of or came in contact with was an object or an idea for suicide. I honestly didn't think I would survive from it it was so bad. I tried to tell my doctor how bad the side effects were (without mentioning the DID) and he didn't believe me. So I haven't gone back to him since. It's not worth the risk.

Wow my brain is still on that overdrive mode I guess because I am still having trouble thinking and concentrating.

I hope you all are doing well.

-Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment