Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tomorrow is Friday!

I'm still working on the posts I want to start doing. Right now the title is "Becoming Friends With Your Alters". It's kind of interesting to see how they turn out - definitely not how I thought they would when I started!

Today was long and really hard for me. My pain levels are sky high right now and I'm downing pain killers every two hours or so. My stomach is screaming at me in protest. I just hope it subsides before my insides are eaten away by the meds...

I cannot wait for the three-day weekend! I will have the house to myself and it will be glorious.

Tomorrow is Friday!!

-Bee

1 comment:

  1. "...Right now the title is "Becoming Friends With Your Alters"." - I am really, really looking forward to this particular post!

    I can't believe it's Friday already...

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete