Saturday, May 8, 2010

Date #2 = Iron Man 2

It has been a long day... I was up until 4am talking to my ex-best friend. I got less than an hour of "rest/sleep" until I had to get up. We showed our house again today so I spent the majority of the day cleaning. Then in the afternoon the guy who asked me out on a date a couple of weeks ago asked me out again for tonight! We ended up going with a small group of people to see Iron Man 2 (my sister Bri and her date were in the group as well). I have never seen the first Iron Man, and I know nothing about it so I was very confused throughout the movie but I still had fun. Afterward we all went to our house and played games. It was really fun :)

But the dissociating and switching is getting much worse. I don't know if it is getting worse because I am so tired lately or what but it is bad... I don't know if I should worry about it or not. I have never had a problem with it for this long before. I don't know what I can do about it though. It takes all I have just to be around people. It's like I don't have enough energy to act "normal" in reality.

I'm going to bed now since I am exhausted. I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!

-Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment