Monday, May 17, 2010

It's Only Monday

Today was very long and exhausting. I have been up since 3 am - not by choice - and after two hours of trying to fall back asleep, I decided to get up and go running. All day was very slow at work and I was stuck doing the same thing for 8 hours straight. My brain feels numb and I'm dissociating like crazy today.

I'm still in a lot of pain, which is probably why I feel so foggy right now. I'm thinking I will go to bed early tonight and pray that I sleep long enough to recover somewhat.

I love being with my grandparents. They are amazing and I feel so safe and protected here. I don't have to worry about any of my abusers coming over or anything of the sort. I am finally able to breathe and relax.

It has been hard going for so long without having a session with my T. I still haven't heard back from her if Friday is good for her or not. I really hope it is because if it isn't, it will be a couple more weeks until I can see her again (she will be out of town and then I will be out of town). Crossing my fingers on this one.

I hope all of you had good starts to your week! And thank you so much for reading and your comments. They mean so much to me :)

-Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment