Saturday, April 10, 2010

100th Day

Just a little random fact, today is the 100th day of 2010.

I have been out maybe an hour collectively today. I am past caring though... It has been so hard for me these past two weeks that I don't really care much for being out. I know I have missed a lot but I just can't handle very many things right now.

I still haven't talked to my sister who blabbed about my blog to our mom. I haven't decided if I am still mad at her or just annoyed.

And I think tomorrow is the day I will talk to my mom about boundaries and such. I'm nervous - oh so very nervous. But I also think I am ready. I need to get this out and I need to do this for myself and my splits. I hardly ever do things for myself.

I'm in an excruciating amount of pain so I'm going to call it a day. Thanks for reading and for your support.

-Bee*

No comments:

Post a Comment