Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just a Sunday

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow...and I'm kind of worried about it. They are going to do some tests to see if I am progressing and what meds I should stay on and which I should stop taking. And most likely they will prescribe even more meds. Oh joy...

Today I realized how good I am at making sure I don't have to be around my family very much, especially my mom. If you have been following my blog, you know that I need to have a "talk" with my mom and so the past week and a half I have really tried to find a time to have the conversation with her. Today I made it a point to find some time since it is Sunday. I go to church at 10, my mom goes at 12. She had meetings ALL DAY long until about an hour ago (10pm). She was so exhausted that she went to bed. I hardly saw her at all today and now I'm kind of irritated that I still haven't had the chance to really talk to her.

Then I thought we could talk on the drive to and from the doctor's office, since it takes about 40 - 45 minutes to get there from our house. Apparently she is bringing one of my sister's with us so that trashes that idea. So my planning to the "t" on avoiding my family has been done well - maybe a little too well.

I am happy to report that I am passed the point of being nervous about the conversation and have moved on to "let's just get this over with"!

And my T e-mailed me today and told me that she will have to meet with me on Wednesday morning. I told her it was fine even though it really isn't. I've been trying to figure out how to arrange everything so it will work out. So far it hasn't gone so well... It will be so nice when I don't have to worry about two different jobs, school, interning and a million different doctor appointments! I'm counting down the days.

I hope you all had a good weekend!

-Bee*

No comments:

Post a Comment