Sunday, April 25, 2010

Waiting for "That Day"

So I wrote a post earlier that was like this "break-through revelation" and I saved it to come back to it later and...it's not here. It is not in my drafts, not with my other posts, not in any of my splits blogs drafts. It is no where to be found. So I am stuck with posting this because there is no way that I will be able to duplicate it...

Today was better than yesterday but I'm still not doing so good. I keep hoping for things to get better, for my health to suddenly be good, for my splits to all be getting along, and to be able to focus and be as "normal" as possible. But I am stuck in this place where my health isn't so good, my splits are not doing so great, I cannot focus to save my life, and my family is driving me to the point of insane. Sometimes I just really wish for that day where everything will just work out. A day where I don't have any body memories or triggers or memory loss or excruciating pain. A day where my family supports me and accepts me for who I am. Is it bad to wish for such a day? Is it crazy or unrealistic?

I find myself still hoping for such a day. For "that day".

-Bee*

No comments:

Post a Comment