Saturday, April 17, 2010

Crazy Days

Wow it has been a crazy couple of days. I have been dissociating like crazy and I can't figure out how to stop switching so much.

Thursday at work I was so scatterbrained and so switchy that I don't remember much. I do remember, however, how hard it was to remember everything I had to do and sometimes I would come back and not even realize I was still at work. Not good...not good at all.

Friday was a little better but not by much. I was switching like crazy all morning long but by the afternoon I wasn't switching as much. I feel like I have no control over when I switch - none whatsoever. It's a horrible feeling when you really are trying to be out more.

Friday night was my date! He is super nice and pretty funny. He got me laughing quite a few times. We went to this big singles event (about 2000 singles from the valley) - it was like a sports night. We played volleyball and ultimate Frisbee. I am pretty decent at volleyball. I have a killer serve that I am quite proud of. And the rest of the time (while not serving) I can hit it back over the net. The only weird thing is, is that I get really bad looking bruises on the insides of my arms after playing for any amount of time. Right now, I have really bruised up arms. It's a pretty cool souvenir. Ultimate Frisbee was definitely interesting. I had never played before - mainly because I can't throw or catch a Frisbee to save my life. One of the other guys that was playing with us threw the Frisbee straight at my forehead. It hurt. Today I have a nice bruise right above my eye. I probably look like I was beaten up last night! We had so much fun though and we got to talk quite a bit. Afterward, we went to Bahama Bucks and got smoothies. It was sooo yummy. I can't remember the last time I went there. (Later I got really sick from it, but it was worth it :) )

After we were done with our smoothies, he took me home and gave me a hug on my porch. I had a lot of fun. Even if we don't go out again, I would like to be friends. He is a pretty good guy.

And today, Saturday, I went on a huge shopping spree with my sisters, Brooke and Bri. I had to borrow a shirt from Bri for my date because I haven't gone shopping in almost a year so I told them I had to get some new clothes. I ended up getting 6 new shirts, 2 dresses (so not like me since I HATE wearing dresses but these ones were just so cute!) and a new pair of shoes. It was a GREAT day! I got something at every store and I tried on so many things I liked that I decided not to get because I didn't want to go broke.

Now I have to catch up on the butt load of homework that has accumulated over the week. I haven't had a chance to do it because I have been so busy! Only three weeks left of the semester - thank goodness! I am so ready for a long summer break, even if I will be working full time.

I have also been extremely exhausted. I haven't been sleeping very much. I was so tired this morning that it took me about three hours to get myself out of bed. I missed going running because I was way too tired to even think straight. It has been strange... I think with all the switching going on, no one is able to sleep and it is not good. I'm hoping to be able to sleep tonight so I won't be completely dead tomorrow.

I hope you all are having a good weekend!

-Bee*

1 comment:

  1. Hi, if you bruise easily (I used to), it is often a sign of Vitamin C deficiency. When I started taking vitamin C, it really helped a lot.

    Another thing you can do...if you have access to ice...is to put ice on immediately. The sooner you do it, the less likely you are to develp the discoloration of bruising. But Vitamin C can really help to prevent easy bruising and also to make the bruises you do get go away faster.

    I am glad that you had such a good time. :-)

    ReplyDelete