Monday, April 26, 2010

Tomorrow Has Finally Come

This week has been....I don't even know. It has never taken a week this long to pass. I just have to hold on a little bit longer until I see T in the morning. Oh we will have so much to talk about...I just hope I don't freeze and forget what I want to say.

Today went okay. I was really spacey and we're still switching like crazy. And I still haven't been able to sleep so that isn't good.

Interning was strange...I think I lost a lot of time today while I was there because I didn't follow anything that was going on. I kind of just let the splits do their thing and it went well, considering.

My night classes seemed to drag on forever. I'm so glad next Monday is my last day in both of them!

Only five more classes and then the semester is OVER!

Well I'm gonna call it a day I suppose. I hope you all are doing well.

-Bee*

No comments:

Post a Comment