Saturday, April 3, 2010

Chaos Inside

I don't know what happened, but on Thursday night my splits went into a full blown screaming fight. It started out with just two of them arguing (I'm not sure what about) but then it started to get really heated and they started screaming. This of course alerted some of the other splits and now they are either screaming at each other or scared to death to be near each other. I can't get a word out of any of the splits who aren't fighting because they are scared that they will get "sucked in" to this madness. I have had a migraine since Thursday.

I haven't told anybody this because I don't know if anyone can actually do anything to help. I thought they would have stopped fighting by now but I think it has gotten worse. I wish I knew what they were fighting about... And of course, it had to be Easter weekend.

Luckily I'm home alone this weekend with one of my sisters. Everyone else left to go up north for the holiday. I'm glad to be home though. I have a lot of homework and I usually get really sick in high altitudes. Plus I need to figure out how I am going to talk to my mom...

Last night my sister and I got to hang out. We went out to dinner - Chinese of course! - and then we went over to the bookstore about 25-30 minutes from our house. We both love to read and I have this thing about buying a certain amount of books every time I go to a bookstore. I really need to get a bookshelf because there is no room left in my closet for all the books I own. After we spent several hours at the bookstore, we went and saw Dear John in the dollar theatre. I have read the book and I think they did a pretty good job on the movie. Some things were changed a bit but that is to be expected I guess. We had a lot of fun though and it was nice to just hang out with her.


I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!

-Bee*

No comments:

Post a Comment